Thursday, September 10, 2009

So, If ya'll don't know me my name is Kelly Thompson. I am a junior, and just transferred here from Jackson Community College last semester. Never before have I even thought of the idea of starting a blog, but already I can see where some people can get in to this kind of stuff. It seems somewhat like a sophisticated facebook page.

I wanted to post a little bit more for the day but I got this going a bit too late. Right now I have to head to baseball practice. This feels a little awkward just typing about my day, and posting it so others can see, but I don't mind it one bit. Anyways -- Kelly. Out.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly,
    Let's try to use this blog for more thoughtful, focused discussion that will relate to this class. While blogs can be just about anything, we're going to learn while we're blogging.

    ReplyDelete